Wedding Coordination for the:
Do It Yourself Daisy: $1150*
For our “Do It Yourself Daisy,” Have your Charleston wedding planned an only need help for the day of your wedding and last minute details? Have personal items or DIY projects that need to be placed or executed on your wedding day? That’s where we come in! We will handle your rehearsal and all the details on your special day to leave you stress free. (*Church coordinator handling rehearsal and ceremony proceedings? We have a reception only option for $950.)
Our Services for this package include but aren’t limited to:
– Week of vendor follow up.
– Rehearsal Coordination (1 Coordinator)
– On-site Vendor Check-ins on your wedding day.
– Set-up of personal items and projects. (Additional fees may apply if additional labor is needed based on project quantities and size.)
– Set-up of venue related rentals/ items according to your floor-plan. (Additional fees may apply if additional labor is needed based on project quantities and size.)
– Ceremony/Reception Coordination from start to finish according to your time-line. One coordinator will be with you during preparations and through your grand entrance. An additional coordinator will be on site for venue(s) set-up and oversees all vendor checkouts and venue closing processes.
*Additional fees may apply for weddings with multiple venues, with guest counts exceeding 125, those requiring security or additional labor charges. Some venues are not eligible for this option. (Approved caterers also required for this package.)
Is this package right for you? You do not need us to provide your professional time-line or floor-plan, design assistance, rentals ordered on your behalf, tasting attendance or other assistance leading up to your wedding. You must provide: detailed (to scale) floor-plan that you have reconciled against your rental order. Detailed time-line outlining your entire day as well as complete processional order including where family members will be seated during the ceremony and a copy of the rental order that you have reconciled against your floor-plan and catering & bar needs list